Leader of the Democratic Party, Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States of America.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, who is more commonly known as Joe Biden, was born in 1942 in Pennsylvania and is the current President-elect of the United States. In the past, he was vice president with the Barack Obama administration and previously was also a senator from the state of Delaware.
Today Joe Biden is a tremendous media figure so it is very easy that we have heard a lot about him, but … would you like to know what are his main ideas and what are his principles?
Phrases and reflections of Joe Biden, new president of the United States
In the article that you can read below you will find the 50 best phrases of Joe Biden, with which you can get a very clear idea about what his ideals are and what we should expect from him throughout his term.
1. Friends, I can tell you that I have met eight presidents, three of them intimately.
During his career as a politician, Biden has had the enormous privilege of being able to share time with three other presidents from whom he undoubtedly learned a great deal about politics.
2. Our future cannot depend only on the government. The ultimate solutions lie in the attitudes and actions of the American people.
If the people are not consistent with their own ideas, they can never evolve towards a better future. As we can see, this politician has a way of thinking that, without a doubt, many of us can also agree.
3. If you need more than 10 rounds to hunt, and some argue that they hunt with that many rounds, you shouldn’t be hunting. If you can’t catch the deer in 3 shots, you shouldn’t be hunting. You are a disgrace.
Biden is a tremendously competitive man, something that we can certainly see very well reflected in this quote.
4. My father used to have an expression. It said: Joey, a job is so much more than a paycheck. It’s about your dignity. It’s about respect. It is about your place in your community.
His principles have always been the most important thing to him, so he has never allowed anyone to tell him how far he was capable of going in his professional career.
5. The effects of climate change are real and we must act accordingly.
The fight against climate change has been one of the fundamental pillars of his candidacy, we hope that now as president he will take the most appropriate decisions to be able to satisfy his voters.
6. My dad always said: Champion, the measure of a man is not how often he gets knocked down, but how quickly he gets up.
We all make mistakes throughout our lives, but what differentiates us from each other is our innate ability to cope with them.
7. Corruption is a cancer: a cancer that eats away at citizens’ faith in democracy, diminishes the instinct for innovation and creativity; already tight national budgets, displacing important national investments. It wastes the talent of entire generations. Drive away investments and jobs.
Corruption is an evil that attacks every country in the world, an evil that Biden is willing to fight until his last breath.
8. Here at home, when Americans stood in long lines to donate blood after the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, we missed an obvious opportunity to make service a noble cause again and rekindle the spirit of the American community.
Unfortunately in recent years there has been a great division between the ideas of the American people, something that is certainly very negative and that greatly weakens the enormous capacity for economic growth that the United States has always possessed.
9. Reality has a way of meddling. Reality eventually intrudes on everything.
Even if we decide to ignore a problem, it will never solve itself, a fact that shows us that lies are never the solution to anything.
10. We did not collapse after 9/11. We did not hesitate after the Boston Marathon. But we are America. Americans will never, ever withdraw. We hold on. We overcome. We own the finish line.
The American people are a people very proud of themselves and their ideals, a way of thinking that we can see very well reflected in this phrase of the current president-elect.
11. Let’s be smart this time.
Only by making the right decisions can we get to the future we deserve, an idea that many of many of us surely also support.
12. The greatest gift is the ability to forget: Forget the bad things and focus on the good.
Staying stuck in the past will never lead us to the future we want, we must work from today if we want the future to be more benevolent than the past was.
13. When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt appeared on television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed. He said: Look, this is what happened.
Roosvelt was without a doubt one of the most charismatic presidents in all of history, a truly iconic figure who has inspired Joe Biden throughout his life.
14. No fundamental social change occurs simply because the government acts. It is because civil society, the conscience of a country, begins to rise up and demand – demand – demand changes.
Society is, after all, the driving force behind all the measures that a government takes, so it is very important that we complain without hesitation whenever something does not seem fair to us.
15. Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.
We only fail when we give up, that is why we ourselves are the only architects of our failure.
16. Fighting corruption is not just good governance. It’s self defense. It is patriotism.
Corruption should never be tolerated, the corrupt should know that under current President Joe Biden they will always be persecuted.
17. My dad used to have an expression: He’s a lucky person who gets up in the morning, puts both feet on the ground, knows what he’s about to do, and thinks he still matters.
Having clear ideas is the first step towards meeting our objectives because we must know that those who are not very clear about their convictions can never really carry them out.
18. Aside from being crazy enough to push a button, there is nothing Putin can do militarily to fundamentally alter American interests.
Both the Russian and American economies are strong enough not to hurt each other, so in practice Americans should theoretically never have to fear possible Russian economic retaliation.
19. In my heart, I am sure that I could be a good president.
The position of president has always been a highly desired position for him, a dream that at 77 has finally come true.
20. I used to stutter a lot. Everybody thinks it’s funny. And it’s not funny.
Stuttering has been a nightmare that has always accompanied this politician, a very cumbersome difficulty that luckily with time and patience he has learned to control.
21. Global energy security is a vital part of America’s national security.
The energy sector is a totally fundamental factor for the proper functioning of the United States, which is why Biden from now on, will execute his own ideas to be able to guarantee the energy supply to his fellow citizens.
22. If I don’t run for president, we will all be fine.
Although being president was always a dream for him, life still already offered him a lot of benefits so if he had not run for president for him it would not have been far from the end of the world.
23. I exaggerate when I am angry, but I have never told people things that are not true about me.
Lying has always been something that Biden has hated, a certain way of thinking that this politician surely has in common with many of us.
24. Frankly, the Russian aggression in Ukraine and its illegal occupation of Crimea remind us that we still have much more work to do to ensure the strategic vision of a whole, free and peaceful Europe.
Like the rest of Americans, Biden has great respect for the Russian nation, so during his tenure, we can be sure that the military movements of the latter will be analyzed very carefully.
25. I ran for Senate six times. And one of the things I know about Senate races, like governor races, is that everything is local. It all comes down to what the specific problems are in that, in that district, or in that state.
Politics has a large number of ranks and it is only when we are at the highest level that we begin to talk about problems that can affect us on a global level.
26. I support immediate financial assistance to the newly elected Palestinian president. Now, I don’t know what those numbers will be, and I don’t know how it will be framed.
International politics has always been very interesting to him, something that should not surprise anyone considering that he has held the remarkable position of vice president for quite some time.
27. No one ever doubts that what I say is serious. The problem is that sometimes I say everything I want to say.
As a man Biden is a person with really strong convictions, which is probably why he has managed to go so far throughout his life.
28. Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be Vice President of the United States of America. Let’s clear it up. She is a truly close personal friend. She is qualified to be President of the United States of America.
As we can see, Biden fully seconded Hillary Clinton’s candidacy for the presidency and when she was defeated, Biden was surely one of the first who did not hesitate to support her on a moral level, since the two are known to have a strong friendship.
29. I can die happy without ever having been President of the United States of America. But that doesn’t mean I won’t run.
In the end his dream came true, let’s hope that his time as president is as positive as all his voters expect.
30. You never tease someone with a clubfoot or withered arm, but it’s open season for anyone who stutters.
Respect for others has always been something very important to him, something very logical considering that he himself has been the victim of ridicule on countless occasions.
31. For any young democracy, the most difficult but important step is to bury the legacy of tyranny and establish an economy and a government and institutions that respect the rule of law. All countries face challenges to the rule of law, including my own.
The United States is a much younger country than we usually imagine, it is undoubtedly a remarkable feat that today they have both the economic and social level that they enjoy.
32. Life is a matter of really difficult decisions.
The decisions we make today are the ones that will lead us to the destination that we really deserve, so we must be very cautious when making any decision throughout our lives.
33. Two million criminals have tried to buy a gun and, due to background checks, have been denied.
The sale of arms has always been a factor of great debate among Americans, a subject on which this politician has had to express his opinion on more than one occasion.
34. Corruption is just another form of tyranny.
Both the people and the government should never tolerate corruption in any country that considers itself a country in its own right.
35. In fact, the unions built the middle class. And this is what he did. That built the United States of America as we know it.
Although in Europe unions had been in operation for much longer, in the United States they were created in the 20th century, a fact that at that time caused a great stir among the employers of those years.
36. ISIS is not an existential threat for something to happen to someone in the United States of America. It is a serious problem abroad, but it is confusing and scary.
Terrorism is a sensitive subject and has never been underestimated by any American president and we can be sure that current President Joe Biden will not underestimate it either.
37. For too long in this society, we have celebrated rampant individualism over common community.
Capitalism has created over time a very deep sense of individuality, a way of looking at life that Americans of yesteryear might not be able to understand today.
38. I have no doubt that Russia will continue to be and must continue to be an important source of energy supply for Europe and the world.
The well-being of millions of people can depend on good relations with Russia, which is why it is very important that both Americans and Russians work together to achieve a better future for all.
39. In this world, emotion has become suspect: the accepted style is soft, antiseptic, and dispassionate.
Politics has changed a lot over the years and it even seems that politicians today are much less passionate than in other times.
40. Look, freedom is an overwhelming American notion. The idea that we want to see the world, the peoples of the world free is something to which we all subscribe.
For the American people, freedom is a totally fundamental piece in their way of life, an ideal firmly entrenched in the hearts of all Americans that they may never ever decide to give up.
41. We are the United States, insurmountable, and we own the finish line. Do not forget.
Biden is, as we can see in this quote, an American proud of his own creation, a requirement that, on the other hand, is totally indispensable in order to become president of the United States.
42. We Americans think that in all countries in transition there is a Thomas Jefferson hidden behind a rock or a James Madison beyond a sand dune.
All countries must be able to say their own destiny, interventionism is how we can see a type of politics that has never really convinced this democrat.
43. We don’t want two-tier people in the United States. Those who are legal but not citizens, and citizens.
Immigration is undoubtedly a very sensitive issue, one of the main pitfalls Biden will have to grapple with when I finally took a seat in the presidential room.
44. Saudi Arabia has allowed the training of US forces on its territory.
Relations between Saudi Arabia and the United States have always been very positive and we can be sure that they will continue the same under the rule of this new president.
45. Romania can be a hub in supplying gas to its neighbors and even become an energy exporter for its Central and Eastern European neighbors.
As we can see, Romania is a country that can offer much more of itself to other countries, something that can only be possible if the Romanian government decides to change its energy policies.
46. In Delaware, the fastest growing population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You can’t go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not kidding.
Certainly the United States is a nation that receives a large number of immigrants each year, a fact whose management undoubtedly worries a large part of North American voters.
47. Speak to me as a father, not as the Constitution says. What do you feel?
As a politician, Biden has always wanted to really know what his voters think because he knows that only in this way will he be able to carry out the necessary policies to be able to meet their expectations.
48. Most Americans think that universal background checks already exist. They don’t understand why there wouldn’t be a background check to buy a gun.
The possession of arms is a right that raises a great controversy among the inhabitants of the United States and Biden is very aware that when he reaches the White House he will have to make very sensitive decisions regarding this right.
49. Now, when people say that they look at me and say: What are you talking about, Joe? Are you telling me that we have to spend money not to go bankrupt? The answer is yes, that is what I am telling you.
Only by spending more an economy can flow again, this has been an idea that this politician has always had in mind and whose policies they have always supported.
50. One of the things I’ve never been accused of is not caring about people.
Biden is an extremely committed politician, his voters know it perfectly and that is why today he has become the top leader of the United States.
Probably you wanna read: